- This Policy applies to the Website operating at the URL address: pl
- The Website Operator and the Personal Data Controller is Welcome Digital Sp. z. o.o., Targowa 77, 90-324 Łódź.
- The Operator’s contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Controller of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website and via e-mail or via telephone (in case of such contact).
- The Website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- By saving cookies on end devices.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The website is protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, the data ate encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- All data about users are stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of user data storage.
- The Operator periodically changes their administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data which involves, in particular, regular updates of software development components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the Operator’s server: OVH
Your rights and additional information on how the data are used
- Providing personal data to the Controller via e-mail or during a telephone call is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose for which the contact was made. The data are not collected by the Website automatically, but only if you contact us via e-mail addresses or telephone numbers available on the Website.
Personal data entrusted via e-mail and by phone are processed for the purpose of, among others, providing information, answering inquiries, etc. The data are processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (data processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Controller).
- In some situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, provided that it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Controller. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of personal data processing agreement
- companies providing marketing services to the Controller
- Your personal data are processed by the Controller for no longer than necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- deletion of your personal data,
- restrict the processing of your personal data,
- and the transfer of data.
- You have the right to object to the processing in the scope indicated in clause 3.3(c), i.e. to the processing of your personal data in order to achieve the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, while the right to object will not be exercised if there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular such as the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to file a complaint about the Controller’s activities with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website or to contact you via e-mail or by phone.
- You may be the subject of certain operations that involve automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Controller.
- Personal data are not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the personal data protection law. This means that we do not send your data outside the European Union.
Information contained in the forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- If the form in the section “Price Estimate” is used, the Controller collects data only when, after completing the form, the data are sent by the user together with an e-mail message to the Controller.
- The Website may save information about connection parameters (time stamps, IP address).
- Information on the behaviour of users on the Website may be recorded in logs. These data are used to manage the Website.
Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are used to track him/her, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that Cookies need to be enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that tracks user behaviour by creating heatmaps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator, so that the operator does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not subject to recording.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he/she has granted his/her consent to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing Cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section „Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of Cookies: Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent Cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows Cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change settings in this regard. The web browser allows users to delete Cookies. It is also possible to block Cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the Help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, which applies in particular to the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
Managing Cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive Cookies, he/she may change the browser settings. We advise that disabling Cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases impossible, to use websites.
- In order to manage Cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the appropriate instructions:
Thank you for your inquiry. We will contact soon
Błąd wysyłania wiadomości spróbuj ponownie!